Clear all

"Flat Chin"

Active Member

My focus tends to be the area of skin under the woman's jaw but in front of her throat. I keep wanting to call that area a flat chin. I like it most when such a woman raises her head back, so her jaw points up like an arrow. If this interests any of you, you can see it at and (be careful with the latter - it's for appreciation only).

This topic was modified 2 years ago by drmjr78
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2020 1:06 am